Thursday, October 28, 2010

Delicious.com: Social Tagging

My first reaction to social book marking is that it could be very helpful to individuals who need some form of shared information system. Examples are teachers (as a shared resource), Sales (Sites for training and learning), etc. This is my first experience with social book marking and can see that it could have a great advantage to people who would like to share and grow through learning from others resources. I can see where this would be a great resource to me and others in the future who I can learn from and how others can learn from my experiences.  If you would like to check out my book marks and see how I take advantage of social book marking just go to http://www.delicious.com/cjsnead.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I think it will be very helpful. I learned how to go to other links and how to gather information from others. I will take a look at your bookmarks and hope you will check out mine at www.delicious.com/busycarebear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have learned so much this semester and will continue to use social bookmarking too. It is so much easier to have the bookmarks available to me anytime and anywhere in the world.

    ReplyDelete